Harper Industries, Inc. was formed in 1998 by an employee leadership group after acquiring the assets of DewEze Manufacturing from the Owasso Corporation. Its diverse portfolio of products provides solutions in the fields of agriculture, hydraulics, landscaping and sports turf management under the DewEze, Butler and Harper Turf brand names.
Since Harper’s inception, the number of employees have grown from 50 to 125, and more than 1,450 dealers worldwide have joined the Harper family. For more specifics on Harpers products, visit www.harperindustries.com.
Overview of Position
Harper Industries, Inc. has an immediate, full-time opening for a welder. Some Saturday work may be required.
• Basic welding skills
• Basic knowledge of reading prints
• Able to stand, walk, bend, kneel, stoop, crouch, crawl, climb majority of the day
• Candidate needs to be a team player and have a positive attitude
• Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
General Job Responsibilities
• Ability to mig weld according to schematic
• Use measuring devices to align work pieces
• Operate overhead devices to load and unload material
• Use torch and grinding devices
• Other duties as assigned
Position open: Immediately
Beginning Salary: Based on experience
Bonus: OT approved by supervisor
For additional information or to apply for this position, please email a cover letter, resume, 3-5 references the following email: email@example.com