Harper Industries, Inc. was formed in 1998 by an employee leadership group after acquiring the assets of DewEze Manufacturing from the Owasso Corporation. Its diverse portfolio of products provides solutions in the fields of agriculture, hydraulics, landscaping and sports turf management under the DewEze, Butler and Harper Turf brand names.
Since Harper’s inception, the number of employees have grown from 50 to 125, and more than 1,450 dealers worldwide have joined the Harper family. For more specifics on Harpers products, visit www.harperindustries.com.
Shipping - Picker
Overview of Position
Harper Industries, Inc. has an immediate, full-time opening for a picker in the shipping department.
• Able to stand majority of the day
• Operate a forklift
• Pay attention to detail and accuracy
• Good communication skills
• Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
• May involve some repetitive motions
• May also engage in frequent bending, stooping, squatting, pushing and pulling of parts and part containers
General Job Responsibilities
• Accurately pick, pack, and label merchandise for shipments utilizing ups scanner
• Assist with cycle counting
• Maintain a clean and organized work area
• Report defective materials or questionable conditions
• Assemble bolt kits, mounting kits and wiring harnesses
• Build hydraulic hoses
• Stock shelves with parts and assist receiving
• Assemble idler and tensioner assemblies
• Other duties as needed
Position open: Immediately
Beginning Salary: Based on experience
Bonus: OT approved by supervisor
For additional information or to apply for this position, please email a cover letter, resume, 3-5 references the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org