Harper Industries, Inc. was formed in 1998 by an employee leadership group after acquiring the assets of DewEze Manufacturing from the Owasso Corporation. Its diverse portfolio of products provides solutions in the fields of agriculture, hydraulics, landscaping and sports turf management under the DewEze, Butler and Harper Turf brand names.
Since Harper’s inception, the number of employees have grown from 50 to 125, and more than 1,450 dealers worldwide have joined the Harper family. For more specifics on Harpers products, visit www.harperindustries.com.
Overview of Position
We are looking for a qualified Production Planner to organize production according to demand. You will ensure goods are produced on time for distribution in a profitable manner. An excellent production planner will be well-versed in production procedures and ways to optimize them. They are organized and results-driven with great problem-solving skills. Communication and computer skills are needed for the role. To be successful in this role, the candidate will ensure the smooth and cost-efficient flow of our production operations.
• Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems preferred
• Good at math and statistics
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication skills
• High school diploma; Further education/experience or certification is preferred
General Job Responsibilities
Coordinate production workflow for multiple products through multiple departments
• Create jobs in Syteline (Our ERP system) to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay
• Supervise material handlers and cycle count process
• Collaborate with supervisors, warehouse and other staff
• Address production issues when they arise, aiming for minimum disruption to the production schedule • Communicate scheduling needs/conflicts across multiple functions
• Obtain output information (number of finished products, percentage of defectives etc.)
• Maintain organized paperwork
• Other duties as assigned
Position open: Immediately
Beginning Salary: Based on experience
Bonus: OT approved by supervisor
For additional information or to apply for this position, please email a cover letter, resume, 3-5 references the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org