Harper Industries, Inc. was formed in 1998 by an employee leadership group after acquiring the assets of DewEze Manufacturing from the Owasso Corporation. Its diverse portfolio of products provides solutions in the fields of agriculture, hydraulics, landscaping and sports turf management under the DewEze, Butler and Harper Turf brand names.
Since Harper’s inception, the number of employees have grown from 50 to 125, and more than 1,450 dealers worldwide have joined the Harper family. For more specifics on Harpers products, visit www.harperindustries.com.
Part-Time Accounts Receivable
Overview of Position
Harper Industries, Inc. has an immediate, part-time opening in accounts receivable.
• Good communication skills
• Ability to relate well to people
• Research skills for account discrepancies
• Must be well organized and a self-starter
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office products
• High school diploma or GED required and experience in accounting preferred
General Job Responsibilities
• Receives; posts and reconciles payments to ledgers.
• Reviews credit balances, refunds, adjustments, and claim denials; reconciles, corrects, and applies adjustments to billing records.
• Review & approval of new customer credit applications.
• Balances daily batches and reports; prepares income reports and statistics; distributes reports.
• Research account discrepancies and make necessary phone calls.
• Contact customers to settle unpaid invoices.
• Support of the month-end closings.
• Assist in the preparation of audit work papers for annual audit process.
• Will be cross trained in accounts payable and order processing.
• Other accounting duties as assigned by Controller.
Position open: Immediately
Beginning Salary: DOQ
For additional information or to apply for this position, please email a cover letter, resume, 3-5 references the following email: email@example.com