Harper Industries, Inc. was formed in 1998 by an employee leadership group after acquiring the assets of DewEze Manufacturing from the Owasso Corporation. Its diverse portfolio of products provides solutions in the fields of agriculture, hydraulics, landscaping and sports turf management under the DewEze, Butler and Harper Turf brand names.
Since Harper’s inception, the number of employees have grown from 50 to 125, and more than 1,450 dealers worldwide have joined the Harper family. For more specifics on Harpers products, visit www.harperindustries.com.
Overview of Position
Harper Industries, Inc. has an immediate, full-time opening for a Paint Supervisor. Some Saturday work may be required.
• Positive attitude
• Emotional intelligence
• Effective communication and organizational skills
• Ability to lead a team
• Strong customer service skills
• Ability to solve problems quickly and be flexible
• Continually driven to improve processes and efficiencies
• Ability to stand, squat, kneel, climb for an extended time and lift 50+ lbs.
General Job Responsibilities
• Oversee and understand all paint production processes, paint quality, and paint preparation
• Maintain paint and hazardous waste records
• Order and monitor paint supplies
• Efficiently maintain product flow to meet production goals
• Cross-train team members
• Implement and maintain a quality control program in paint
• Coordinate daily demands with the material handlers and supervisors
• Maintain a clean and safety compliant work environment
• Actively manage personnel performance and productivity
• Ability to accept added responsibility
Position open: Immediate
Beginning Salary: BOE
Bonus: Overtime as needed
For additional information or to apply for this position, please email a cover letter, resume, 3-5 references the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org