Harper Industries, Inc. was formed in 1998 by an employee leadership group after acquiring the assets of DewEze Manufacturing from the Owasso Corporation. Its diverse portfolio of products provides solutions in the fields of agriculture, hydraulics, landscaping and sports turf management under the DewEze, Butler and Harper Turf brand names.
Since Harper’s inception, the number of employees have grown from 50 to 125, and more than 1,450 dealers worldwide have joined the Harper family. For more specifics on Harpers products, visit www.harperindustries.com.
Overview of Position
Harper Industries, Inc. has an immediate, full-time opening for a painter/paint prep. Some Saturday work may be required.
• Good communication skills
• Ability to prime, paint and gatorhyde in the paint booth
• Work well with the paint team
General Job Responsibilities
• Apply the proper thickness of paint to maintain expected quality finish
• Clean and maintain paint guns daily
• Assist in changing filters routinely
• Keep a clean workplace
• Blow off paint carts prior to painting
• Prep flatbeds for Gatorhyding
• Gatoryhyde flatbeds
• Maintain paint kitchen duties
• Wash carts in the wash bay
• Assist in loading and unloading parts on paint cart
• Perform other duties as assigned
Position open: Immediately
Beginning Salary: Based on experience
Bonus: OT approved by supervisor
For additional information or to apply for this position, please email a cover letter, resume, 3-5 references the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org