Harper Industries, Inc. was formed in 1998 by an employee leadership group after acquiring the assets of DewEze Manufacturing from the Owasso Corporation. Its diverse portfolio of products provides solutions in the fields of agriculture, hydraulics, landscaping and sports turf management under the DewEze, Butler and Harper Turf brand names.
Since Harper's inception, the number of employees have grown from 50 to 165+, and hundreds of dealers worldwide have joined the Harper family. For more specifics on Harpers products, visit www.harperindustries.com.
Order Fulfillment Specialist
Overview of Position
Harper Industries, Inc. has an immediate, full-time opening for an Order Fulfillment Specialist in the Shipping Department.
• Positive attitude
• Emotional intelligence
• Effective communication and organizational skills
• Strong customer service skills for serving both internal and external customers
• Ability to solve problems quickly and be flexible
• Continually driven to improve processes and efficiencies
• Ability to stand, stoop, squat, knee, climb, push, or pull for extended time and lift 50+ lbs.
• Ability to stand the majority of the day
• Must be detail oriented and process orders with accuracy
• Ability to read, comprehend, and follow instructions
• Great communication skills
• Ability to assess priorities in a time sensitive environment
• Work independently and take initiative with minimal supervision
• Ability to operate a forklift and obtain Harper Industries certifications
• Operate machinery safely and efficiently
• May involve repetitive motions
• Ability to engage in frequent bending, stooping, squatting, pushing ad pulling of parts and part containers
• Able to lift 50+ lbs.
General Job Responsibilities
• Accurately pick, pack, and label merchandise for shipments utilizing UPS scanner
• Assist with cycle counting
• Maintain a clean and organized work area
• Report defective materials or questionable conditions
• Assemble bolt kits, mounting kits, and wiring harnesses
• Build hydraulic hoses
• Stock shelves with parts and assist receiving
• Assemble idler and tensioner assemblies
• Other duties as needed
Position open: Immediately
Beginning Salary: BOE
Bonus: OT approved by supervisor
For additional information or to apply for this position, please email a cover letter, resume, 3-5 references the following email: email@example.com
Must be authorized to work in the U.S., Export Control: The position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee. The company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOC) and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely based on skills and qualifications. This position may qualify for WOTC Certification credit. See Human Resources for details.