Harper Industries, Inc. was formed in 1998 by an employee leadership group after acquiring the assets of DewEze Manufacturing from the Owasso Corporation. Its diverse portfolio of products provides solutions in the fields of agriculture, hydraulics, landscaping and sports turf management under the DewEze, Butler and Harper Turf brand names.
Since Harper’s inception, the number of employees have grown from 50 to 125, and more than 1,450 dealers worldwide have joined the Harper family. For more specifics on Harpers products, visit www.harperindustries.com.
Overview of Position
Harper Industries, Inc. has an immediate, full-time opening for a material handler. Some Saturday work may be required.
• Pay attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to assess priorities in a time sensitive environment
• Ability to work independently and take initiative
• Operate a forklift efficiently and safely
• Able to lift 50+ lbs.
General Job Responsibilities
• Organize and transport inventory and raw materials to fabrication, weld, paint, and final assembly
• Stock shelves with parts and whole goods
• Utilize Syteline to perform duties and processing
• Communicate with supervisors any shortages or potential shortages
• Ability to identify defective parts
• Assist with cycle counting
• Maintain a clean and organized work area
• Perform all other duties as assigned
Position open: Immediately
Beginning Salary: BOE
Bonus: OT approved by supervisor
For additional information or to apply for this position, please email a cover letter, resume, 3-5 references the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org