Harper Industries, Inc. was formed in 1998 by an employee leadership group after acquiring the assets of DewEze Manufacturing from the Owasso Corporation. Its diverse portfolio of products provides solutions in the fields of agriculture, hydraulics, landscaping and sports turf management under the DewEze, Butler and Harper Turf brand names.
Since Harper’s inception, the number of employees have grown from 50 to 125, and more than 1,450 dealers worldwide have joined the Harper family. For more specifics on Harpers products, visit www.harperindustries.com.
Overview of Position
Harper Industries, Inc. has an immediate, full-time opening for a Final Assembler. Some Saturday work may be required.
• Ability to apply a mechanical understanding
• Ability to read electrical, hydraulic, and assembly schematics
• Good communication skills and team player
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
• Perform work standing during a shift
• Ability to use hand and power tools (drill, grinders, impacts)
• Ability to be cross trained in all areas of assembly process
General Job Responsibilities
• Assemble and crate whole goods in final assembly (Ag and Turf products)
• Responsible to meet quality checklist
• Provide own tools
• Maintain a clean work area
• Perform all other duties as assigned
Position open: Immediately
Beginning Salary: Based on experience
Bonus: OT approved by supervisor
For additional information or to apply for this position, please email a cover letter, resume, 3-5 references the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org