Harper Industries, Inc. was formed in 1998 by an employee leadership group after acquiring the assets of DewEze Manufacturing from the Owasso Corporation. Its diverse portfolio of products provides solutions in the fields of agriculture, hydraulics, landscaping and sports turf management under the DewEze, Butler and Harper Turf brand names.
Since Harper’s inception, the number of employees have grown from 50 to 125, and more than 1,450 dealers worldwide have joined the Harper family. For more specifics on Harpers products, visit www.harperindustries.com.
Fabrication 1st & 3rd Shifts
Overview of Position
Harper Industries, Inc. has immediate, full-time openings for a fabricator. Some Saturday work may be required.
• Experience in metal fabrication
• Laser experience a plus
• Ability to interpret blueprints
• Understand tolerances, measurements and metal properties
• Good communication skills
• Ability to lift 60+ lbs regularly
• Ability to lift 80+ lbs occasionally
• Ability to stand on feet for extended periods of time
General Job Responsibilities
• Work as assigned to various fabrication equipment (Bandsaw, CNC Plasma, grind parts, laser operation, assist Press Brake, operate ironworker, etc.)
• Keep a clean and organized work area
• Perform other duties as assigned with minimal supervision
• Work alongside other employees as a positive team member
Position open: Immediately
Beginning Salary: Based on experience
Bonus: OT as needed
For additional information or to apply for this position, please email a cover letter, resume, 3-5 references the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org