Harper Industries, Inc. was formed in 1998 by an employee leadership group after acquiring the assets of DewEze Manufacturing from the Owasso Corporation. Its diverse portfolio of products provides solutions in the fields of agriculture, hydraulics, landscaping and sports turf management under the DewEze, Butler and Harper Turf brand names.
Since Harper’s inception, the number of employees have grown from 50 to 125, and more than 1,450 dealers worldwide have joined the Harper family. For more specifics on Harpers products, visit www.harperindustries.com.
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Overview of Position
Harper Industries, Inc. is seeking a driven, self-starter with an interest in digital marketing. This position will report to and directly assist the VP of Product with all marketing initiatives and support the sales and marketing teams. The position will include but is not limited to the following details.
Traits of an ideal candidate:
- Demonstrates appropriate time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to interpret and apply data
- Strong work ethic
- Comfortable in a collaborative environment
- Achieve certification from Pragmatic Institute
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suites programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing/journalism/communications or 3-years work-related experience
- Background/knowledge in agriculture, hydraulics, horticulture and/or manufacturing
General Job Responsibilities
- Maintain web contents (i.e., graphics, content, interactive components, blogs etc.)
- Implement SEO best practices for all company websites
- Assist with implementing digital advertising campaigns (social/Eblasts)
- Improve customer engagement and brand awareness via all social media platforms
- Create and maintain blogs to serve relevant markets
- Track digital analytics and performance metrics
- Responsible for overseeing outsourced digital assets
- Engage with the market to understand relevant topics
- Play an active role in becoming an influential brand and voice in the industries served
- Compile pertinent and resonating messaging that aligns with customer’s needs
- Produce written content for all aspects of the business
- Invest in market research and competitors’ positions to support editorial content
- Contribute to the expansion of product photo and video galleries
- Align creation of digital content with current trends and corporate brands
- Other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
Must be available to work hours outside of the normal business hours as needed/seasonally.
Position may require occasional travel.
Ability to walk and carry equipment up to 30 lbs. across varied terrains i.e., golf courses, pastures, tradeshows.
Position open: Immediately
Beginning Salary: DOQ
For additional information or to apply for this position, please email a cover letter, resume, 3-5 references the following email: email@example.com