Harper Industries, Inc. was formed in 1998 by an employee leadership group after acquiring the assets of DewEze Manufacturing from the Owasso Corporation. Its diverse portfolio of products provides solutions in the fields of agriculture, hydraulics, landscaping and sports turf management under the DewEze, Butler and Harper Turf brand names.
Since Harper’s inception, the number of employees have grown from 50 to 125, and more than 1,450 dealers worldwide have joined the Harper family. For more specifics on Harpers products, visit www.harperindustries.com.
DewEze Territory Manager
Overview of Position
Harper Industries, Inc. is seeking an outgoing and self-motivated individual with a passion for ag equipment sales. This position will report to the Vice President of Sales and will play a critical role in the continued growth of the DewEze product line across the Midwest. Responsible for the states of Kansas, Nebraska, South Dakota & Iowa, this position will require extensive travel within the designated territory and extensive interest in hay handling equipment and livestock feeding applications.
• Bachelor’s degree or relevant sales or industry experience
• Effective written and verbal communication skills, as well as listening skills
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office programs
• Candidate must be available to work hours outside of the normal business hours as needed
• This position will require extensive travel
Skills & Specifications:
• Passionate about establishing and maintaining healthy relationships within a vast dealer network, among the industries served, and across all HII departments
• Driven by setting and achieving individual and team goals
• Flexibility to respond to short notice travel plans
• Inquisitive and possesses good problem-solving skills
• Resourceful, intrinsically motivated, and accountable
• Team oriented and thrives in a group environment
• Demonstrates appropriate time management, organizational, and calculated planning skills
General Job Responsibilities
• Manage a designated regional territory, making key strategic decisions that support revenue generation and division growth
• Evaluate dealership performance and implement strategies for positive improvements within the assigned territory
• Ability to tailor sales processes and approaches for both B2B and B2C environments
• Oversee the procurement and onboarding process for new DewEze dealerships
• Responsible for training dealership sales teams and support staff on DewEze processes, pricing, product, warranty, etc.
• Leverage the factory by ensuring dealerships have access to all facets necessary to be successful (dealer portal, sales resources, and tools, HII service department, accounting, etc.).
• Submission of weekly internal report, highlighting activity in the field, lead progress, industry trends, economic outlooks, etc.
• Partner with product management to assist with competitive feedback, market trends evaluations and product improvements
• Manage all logistics, set-up/tear-down and onsite promotion of the full line at regional tradeshows
• Responsive to fielding sales calls and inquires while traveling and in the Harper office
• Be an active member/participant in relevant industry associations and events across the territory
• Perform other duties as assigned
Position open: Immediately
Beginning Salary: Based on experience
Bonus: Commission based
For additional information or to apply for this position, please email a cover letter, resume, 3-5 references the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org